I have not posted for a while. It has been a crazy week. I have pretty much stayed true to the plan and lost 1 1/2 pounds. This past Friday, I had a work retreat. Everyone brought a dish for lunch, and thankfully there were healthy options. My boss brought this healthy casserole that was made with ground turkey, spinach, and artichokes. I also had a soup.
Later that evening, a good friend of mine and her husband invited me to dinner at Cafe Lou Lou's. Sherrie and George are absolutely adorable! I had their shrimp and grits. They were amazing. I ate all of the shrimp and some grits until I reached the point of diminishing returns. This is the point when a bite you take isn't quite as good as the bite before it. The idea is you get your fix, but don't over do it.
The weekend, was an overall challenge. Because of an early hair appointment, I skipped breakfast. Then, because Tony (my hairdresser) was running a little behind, I went to McDonalds for coffee with wet hair, in the cold for coffee. It was not great. I actually ended up tossing it out. After the hair appointment, I went to Chick Fila for a sandwich only. Later that evening, my friend Kristie called and invited me to Cheesecake Factory. My cousin Heather joined us. I ordered my favorite - crusted milano chicken. I ate half and saved the other half for the next day.
The next day, I had oatmeal for breakfast, my cheesecake factory leftovers for lunch, and a piece of pizza for dinner.
Okay, not it is time to get back on track. I picked up some bananas and blueberries and spring greens to get me on the right path. Stay tuned for week 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment