This morning, I finished off left-over pizza from a couple nights before.
After catching a midday movie (The Tourist) with my hubby, we had lunch at Cafe Lou Lou’s. I had a wedge salad and Chris had the jambalaya. We then headed over to Comfy Cow for dessert. I had a slice of the Bourbon Ball Ice Cream Pie, and Chris had a slice of the Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie.
For dinner, I heated up the panini maker to make grilled cheese sandwiches to go along with Trader Joe’s roasted red pepper and tomato soup.
Now the fun really begins! The first day of the new year is here. The time to make resolutions with good intentions. I am making a good faith effort to eat better and exercise more in the new year. This means no more pizza, and definitely no more ice cream pie!
Follow me as I aim to lose thirty-five pounds by my 35th birthday.
I am so proud of you !!! I know you can achieve your goal. You are inspiring me to keep going on a healthier path.
ReplyDelete